Optimise Your Supply Chain with
ELCOM’s e-Procurement solutions,
tailored to meet your specific business needs
Save Time And Money, With Limited Change And No Hassle
ELCOM’s solutions optimise and energise your organisation by bringing transparency and clarity to your Supply Chain processes. You save time, money and hassle, and make the benefits sustainable by locking them into place. Our tailored solutions are easy-to-use tools to guarantee better financial control and greater visibility of spend. This benefits all suppliers, from local SMEs to the most complex global organisations. It’s straightforward, paper-free and adapted to your business needs.
We help you understand the problems you want to resolve, and match the benefits/solution to the identified problem, rather than offering solutions in search of problems.
We help define your business outcomes and we work out your detailed technical requirements. Only then do we offer the most appropriate solution.
We implement your solution into your operational processes, including interfacing with other systems. We make it easy for buyers and suppliers to connect, providing better spend control, faster payment cycles, and lower transaction cost.
What We Do
- Streamline / digitalise / analyse your procurement and accounts payable processes
- Optimise procure-to-pay to achieve your business goals
- Offer access real-time data delivery
- Ease & optimise your supply chain process
- Enhance trading relationships
- Increase control and transparency of spend
- Support and energise your local economies
- Optimise Return On Investment
With our e-Procurement packages, you reduce paperwork, increase efficiency, and gain greater transparency and compliance. We call that freeing your organisation so that you can work better.
With the ELCOM e‐Procurement solution, you get access to a suite of proven modular products, that together form a comprehensive, easy-to-use solution.
e-Sourcing & e-Contract
The Benefits For Buyers:
- Quick to implement and start generating savings
- Enables better supplier and contract management
- Improved MI allowing better supplier management
- Reduction in invoice and payment queries
- More effective financial controls and compliant
- Automation of routine tasks and streamline key processes
- Reduced cost of tendering
- Transaction data is fully auditable, delivering Compliance, including transparency and accountability
- Reduce stock and inventory and diminish perishability costs
The Benefits For Suppliers:
- Automation of key tasks, bid notifications, receipt orders
- Improved cash flow / faster payment
- Time and cost savings in processing orders
- Reduced transactions costs and cycle times
- Hold less stock due to better planning and demand cycles
- Improved MI
- Promotes your company
- Reduced cost of tendering
- Better planning for demand cycles