ELCOM’s Clever “Xchange”
Exchanging electronic transactions with the entire supply chain can be complex. Multiple communication methods, formats and protocols make it hard to do business and extract benefits.
The ELCOM e-Gateway Hub provides a single connection for all Supply Chain Partners to collaborate, transfer and convert data: We support multiple message types and formats your suppliers might require. All the actions are based on a commonly agreed integration strategy.
We are driven on reducing the complexity and cost in your business operations by taking care of all the electronic transactions. This way you can focus on building relationships and growing your business.
The Benefits For Buyers:
- Single connection to trade with all Suppliers.
- Improved Management Information.
- Centralise document exchange across multiple buyers, supporting consortium activities.
- Digitise and automate the entire buying, selling and paying process, reducing costs.
- Single source of truth for supply chain data, improve compliance
The Benefits For Suppliers:
- Receive orders and other supply chain documents in multiple formats, simplify back office administration.
- Reduce costs of sales order management via direct integration to your systems.
- Enable electronic delivery of order acknowledgment and invoices to your customers improving supplier relationships and reducing costs.
- Facilitate better visibility of trading and improve cash flow.
Features at Your Disposal: Control, Compliant, Cost Savings
The ELCOM e-Gateway Hub provides a single connection for all Supply Chain Partners to collaborate:
Data Transfer and Conversion
- Import Purchase Orders and other documents
- Import Shipping and Receipt Processing
- Import Invoices
- e-Settlement and Matching
Import Purchase Orders and other documents
Import Shipping and Receipt Processing
Orders acknowledged and shipped: Order acknowledgement and advanced shipping notices sent for posting to e-Gateway Hub or delivery to an external system/user.
Goods/services delivered: Receiver enters receipt in external system and batches to e-Gateway Hub.