The Tailor-Made Package
With ELCOM e-Marketplace, we offer you the flexibility to deploy a B2B online platform that enables Buyers and Suppliers to trade with each other. The solution can be deployed as either a:
- Private or vertical e-Marketplace which provides Buyers and Suppliers, a one stop shop, to manage catalogues, goods and services with seamless integration to existing systems and specialised analytics enabling a deep understanding of it supply chain.
- Public e-Marketplace that enables a Business-to-Business online platform to be operated by a third party or consortium, which is open to Buyers or Suppliers securing a confident simple engagement process.
The Benefits For Buyers:
- Reduce Costs of trade thanks to supply chain visibility.
- Widen choice of suppliers.
- Generate income from supplier rebates.
- Analyse spending patterns, enable better management of procurement resources.
- Reduce administrative cost.
The Benefits For Suppliers:
- Provides an additional sales channel to market and sell products.
- Reduced marketing costs when compared with other sales channels.
- Automates requests from buyers.
- Reduces administration overheads.
- Simplified Access for receipts of quotations from buyers
- Integrates with sales order processes
Features at Your Disposal: Connect, Access, Trade
A flexible, easy to use solution, focused on enabling trade between Buyers and Suppliers.
- Catalogue Search & Build Shopping Basket
- Supplier Website Punch-Out
- Online Catalogues
- Product Comparisons
Catalogue Search & Build Shopping Basket
The catalogue Search & Build Shopping Basket enables buyers to punch in from other systems or log on, search items, create favourite/ template lists
Supplier Website Punch-Out
Supplier Website Punch-Out connects employees to your major suppliers’ websites
Online Catalogues incorporate goods and services from suppliers that do not have an appropriate website
Product Comparisons give employees the visual and textual information they need to make a best-value purchase decision
e-Ordering enables employees to place their order online once their purchase is authorised, saving them and your entire organisation considerable time and expense
Request for Quote (RFQ)
Request for Quote (RFQ) capabilities streamline the process for buying non-standard products and service