e-Sourcing & e-Contract:
ELCOM’s Tailor-Made Procurement Packages
With ELCOM e-Sourcing & e-Contract, we offer you the flexibility to create a procurement package specific to your organisation. It will allow you to make informed decisions on how best to source goods / services and optimise the way you engage with suppliers and run competitive sourcing events of all types. In other words, ELCOM e-Sourcing and e-Contract enable you to streamline, standardise and enhance all aspects of your sourcing process to achieve greater savings and compliance: get the optimum value from the most qualified supplier!
The Benefits For Buyers:
- Reduce cost of supply
- Increase efficiencies in process, enables collaborative working
- Widen the range of suppliers
- Facilitate communications with suppliers
- Lower risk
- EU compliant and can reduce EU procurement timescales
- A cost effective solution for high and low value tendering
- Delivers secure collaborative working across multiple teams and/or locations
- Drives supplier engagement, optimising supply chain
- Complete end-to-end solution or flexible modular application approach
The Benefits For Suppliers:
- Access to public sector contracts and opportunities and help to engage earlier.
- Receive invitations from buyers to participate in tender exercises or request for quotation
- Simplify the bid process, option to receive notice of current and new opportunities by CPV code or other criteria
- Easy management of responses to SQs, ITTs, and RFQs
- Recognition as an accredited supplier to the public sector
- Analyse competitor spend
Features At Your Disposal: Compliant, Flexible, Secure
e-Sourcing and e-Contract should be a straightforward and seamless process. In order to secure you get exactly what you need every time, ELCOM developed a set of PLUG-IN tools:
A Branded EU-compliant buyer profile that promotes procurement-related information with automated publication of all contract notices and awards. This includes an alert system set up for your supplier base.
An easy-to-use, secure EU-compliant tender management tool covering all stages of the tendering process, from notice creation to award of contract, including EOIs, RFIs, PQQs, secure exchange of ITT documents and evaluation.
A ready-made supplier community that engages, identifies, assesses and qualifies suppliers through online supply chain management activities.
A central repository for managing and monitoring performance, key activities, reporting of contracts, call-off from framework agreements and spend analysis.
Contract Change Control
Value-tracking of all contracts within an organisation’s Contract Register. This helps buyers comply with PCR 2015 ‘Life-Cycle Costing’ by giving them full control over the cost and time implications of their contracts.
An addition to the web-based, modular e-Sourcing service and provides additional functionality within the Contract Manager module. Buyers can easily issue a Quick Call from an existing framework or request a quote from selected suppliers in a Contract List.
Bringing specific projects and collaborations together to more easily manage collaborative procurement.
A reverse auction tool compliant with EU Regulations that can be used as a stand-alone service or as an extension of your tender exercise