Simple, Secure And Efficient Funding
Driven by our best-in-class Supply Chain technology, Elcom’s sophisticated financing service advances funds with 48 hours of a Purchase Order being issued. It’s very simple!
- Early access to working capital when most needed
- A cheaper alternative to traditional bank lending
- Highly competitive interest rates
- Reduced working capital costs
- Ability to bid for more Public-Sector Contracts
- Transformed cash flow
- A visible commitment to local suppliers
- Suppliers access competitively priced working capital
- Funding is sourced by Elcom. No self-funding required
- No change to existing procurement or AP processes
- Minimal resourcing required. Elcom manages set-up, supplier engagement and also ongoing programme management
- Benefit from income generated by the programme
- Opportunity to reinvest income in the local community
Build your capabilities to make you a strong ‘fit to supply’ business through the adoption of digital business technologies. Free to register and only pay for what you need and use. Elcom’s Supplier Services provide a range of value-adding applications to strengthen and build your businesses success in selling to the public and private sector.
Access to any of our supplier solution in one easy step.
Dovetail Enterprises Case Study
Dovetail Enterprises Ltd is a social enterprise providing employment and training for the disabled manufacturing doors, furniture and beds in Dundee. With a turnover of £3.3m+ per annum, they were looking to secure steady access to funds at the purchase order stage.
“The support provided by Elcom scheme has been extremely helpful in assisting us to navigate through a particularly busy spell with competing demands on our cashflow. The increasing workload has required the purchase of increased volumes of raw materials. The funding provided through the scheme has enabled us to continue to meet our contractual obligations and helped ensure the continued support and training required for our disabled workforce”
Band Supplies Case Study
After 40 years supplying instruments to schools, bands, orchestras and music clubs, Band Supplies wanted a solid cash flow stream. They were looking for a solution to secure easy and steady access to funds at an early stage of the procurement cycle.